|ADD LENS HOOD|
|ADD FILTER TO PROTECT LENS|
Yongnuo YN 35mm F2.0 Lens for Canon DSLR
1 Year Yongnuo Warranty
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Glass Elements
- AF/MF Switch
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Mount, Gold-Plated Contacts
- Minimum Focus: 9.8"
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
A sleek wide-angle prime designed for Canon EF mount DSLRs, the YN 35mm f/2 Lens from Yongnuo pairs the popular 35mm focal length with a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of situations. Multi-coated glass elements reduce the effects of lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color accuracy. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel permits quick switching between focusing methods, and the lens can focus as closely as 9.8" to suit photographing close-up subjects. While compact and lightweight in design, a metal bayonet lens mount ensures a secure, durable connection between the camera and lens and gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data. A tried-and-true lens construction with design enhancements to benefit handling, this lens is an ideal walk-around lens for everyday shooting.
Prime wide-angle lens designed for full-frame Canon EOS DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide a 56mm equivalent focal length. The bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also aids focus control for shallow depth of field imagery. Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 9.8" away. Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques. Compact, lightweight design incorporates a metal bayonet lens mount for added durability. Gold-plated electronic contacts convey EXIF data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
* The closest focusing distance up to 0.25 meter,when under close-up shooting,it is available to get the unique sense of depth of the wide-angle lens.
* F2 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
* Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
* The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
* Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
* Full line of the products are glass lenses.
* Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
* Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting .
* Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
1 x Yongnuo YN 35mm F2.0 Lens
1 x Lens Cap
1 x Lens Rear Cap.