Tokina Opera 50mm f/1.4 FF Lens for Canon EF / Nikon F
- EF-Mount / Nikon F Mount / Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three Super-Low Dispersion Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- 72mm Filter size
Designed by Tokina to allow photographers to create true works of art, the opera 50mm f/1.4 FF is a fast normal-length prime lens for Canon EF-mount DSLRs / Nikon F-Mount DSLRs. Its especially bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers improved control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also benefits shooting in difficult lighting conditions. This lens sports a refined optical design, which includes both low dispersion and aspherical elements, to match contemporary high-resolution sensors in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. An ELR Coating is also featured to control surface and internal reflections in order to greatly reduce flare and ghosting. Suiting a multimedia method of working, a ring-shaped ultrasonic motor has been used to provide fast, near-silent autofocus performance that is ideal for photograph and video applications alike. Additionally, this 50mm f/1.4 also sports a weather-sealed construction for working in inclement weather conditions.
- Normal-length 50mm f/1.4 lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and working with selective focus techniques.
- Three Super-Low Dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to realize greater clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element is located in the rear group and helps to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to gain improved sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- ELR (Extremely Low Reflection) Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Ring-shaped ultrasonic motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override, that suits both stills and video applications.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-sealed construction enables working with the lens in trying environmental conditions.
Tokina Opera 50mm f/1.4 FF Lens
Front and Rear Lens Caps
BH-726 Lens Hood