Tokina ATX-M 33mm f/1.4 X Lens for Fujifilm XF Mount
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One SD Element
- Multi-Layer Coating
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
Combining a sleek profile with a fast design, the Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 X is a 50mm-equivalent prime lens designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras. The versatile normal focal length suits a variety of shooting applications, ranging from portraiture to landscape to reportage, and the bright f/1.4 design excels in low-light conditions and for shallow depth of field applications. One Super Low Dispersion (SD) element is featured in the optical design, which helps to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations while a multi-layer coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast in bright and backlit conditions. This sleek lens also incorporates an STM stepping motor, which affords fast, near-silent, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design also contributes to quick performance.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- One SD element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- De-clicked aperture ring offers silent and smooth aperture transitions to benefit video recording. Also, this ring features an 'A' position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 X Lens
Front and Rear Lens Caps
BH-524 Lens Hood