SmallRig Wooden Side Handle for Handheld Gimbal 2222
- Universal wooden side handle to provide comfortable handheld shooting.
- Multiple 1/4”-20, arri 3/8”-16 locating holes and cold shoe for accessory attachment.
- Compatible with the original tripod mount of gimbals.
- Features 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes on the bottom allows attaching tripod plate.
- Works perfectly with RoninS with both 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 screw connected.
SmallRig Universal Wooden Side Handle for RoninS/Zhiyun Crane Series Handheld Gimbal 2222 is designed to provide multiple mounting points and better handheld shooting for gimbals. The comfortable side handle is attached to the bottom of gimbal via a 1/4”-20 or 3/8“-16. It enables you to hold the stabilizer with two hands to reduce the weight stress on one hand. The durable side handle features multiple 1/4”-20, arri 3/8”-16 locating holes and cold shoe for accessory attachment. Additionally, it is compatible with the original tripod mount of gimbals. The bottom 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes allows for attaching tripod plate if necessary.
Product Dimensions: 152x140x60mm
Net Weight: 330g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy/Wood