Content: PRO1-D Slim 46 mm MCUV Filter, UV Protected Case
These filter quality are no less than Hoya Pro1-Digital and Kenko series filter.
- The filter frame are made on Anodized Aluminum Metal, it is slimmer.
- All the filter made of Optical Glass which were imported from Japan and Germany.
- MC-UV are multi-coated in both side of the glass. The light transmittance can reach 98%.
- Ultra thin low profile frames to help avoid vignette on super super wide angle lenses.
- Black matte aluminum satin finish frame reduces reflection.
Attach or Retouch?
Would you rather spend your time attaching the right filter than retouching every photo? Attaching the right filter can replace the need to retouch each digital photo you take. Using filters allows you to spend more time taking photos and less time in front of the computer!
Digital Cameras Need Multicoated Filters
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly susceptible to reflections - this stray light can ruin your photographs! Don't risk your valuable photos by using bare-glass filters.
The Clear Advantage
Now try a Digital Multi-Coated filter and see how the benefit of substantially reduced reflections can improve your image. Reduced internal reflections mean a clearer image with greater contrast.
Real Multi-Coated UV Filter
A multi-purpose fine-weather filter, MC-UV Filter absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector.
Knurled Frame Edge
Equipped with a knurling edge for easy attachment and removal.
UV Protected Cases
Filter case are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.