Manfrotto Pro Light Backloader Backpack PL2-BP-BL-S
2 Years Manfrotto Warranty
- Holds full-frame CSC (without grip) and 70-200/2.8 lens attached
- New M-Guard™ provides the highest level of gear protection
- Safe rear access & top opening to 100% padded gear compartment
- SAS-TEC structural base reinforcement for extra shock protection
- Double side tripod connection points for added capacity
The Manfrotto PRO Light Backloader Camera backpack is a professional camera bag specifically designed to provide unparalleled gear protection and modularity to fit the preference and workflow of any professional photographer or filmmaker. The Pro Light backpacks usher in the all-new M-Guard Protection System specifically designed and laboratory tested to guarantee the highest level of protection and shock resistance especially on areas of the bag where protection is most crucial. M-Guard dividers are made of high-density EVA foam that provides exceptional shock absorption while maintaining a super slim profile. In addition, the SAS-TEC, a viscoelastic memory foam and multi-impact endurance, adds a structural reinforcement on the base of the backpack providing extra shock absorbing properties.
The PRO Light Backloader comes with a safe rear access into the camera gear compartment. The Backloader S holds 2-3 full frame mirrorless cameras (no vertical grip attached) on the main compartment plus multiple lenses. Alternatively the internal organization arrangement can be customized to meet different storage needs with the moveable interior panel that split the internal space: the top compartment can be dedicated 30% to personal items and the other 70% dedicated to gear easily accessed from the rear opening.
The top access point can also serve as an alternative for reaching into the most used cameras or lenses. It also has front pockets for small items along with a 15 inch laptop compartment. The Backloader features dual side tripod connection for travel sized tripods, an adjustable chest strap, and a DuoFace sun and rain cover that repels moisture and reflects sunlight.
The backpack is made of water-repellant RipStop nylon/polyester fabric with reinforcement yarns, duraflex hardware, YKK zippers, hypalon reinforcement, trims and pullers make the pack both ultra-lightweight and strong enough to withstand the most intense use.
Weight: 1.66 kg
Internal Dimensions: 26 x 13.5 x 43 cm
Camera Insert Dimensions: 26 x 14 x 38 cm
External Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 51 cm
Volume: 19 L
Tripod Connection: Yes
Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 25 x 2.5 x 40 cm
Material: Nylon, Synthetic Fabric
Number Of Lenses: 5
Types Of Gear:
DSLR, Tripod, Foldable drone, Mirrorless with grip
Type Of Bag: Backpack