LoweproPro Runner BP 450 AW II Backpack (Black)
* Lowepro Lifetime Warranty
The pro photographer’s backpack, purpose-built to organize and protect maximum gear in a compact design, and provide more options for maneuvering in busy airports and crowded streets.
- Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organization zones.
- Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios.
- Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organization for hard drives, cables and cords
- Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zippered pocket) add ease of use
- Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements (45 linear in./114.3 cm); to meet requirements, you may need to remove laptop, tripod holder and other attachments. See your airline for current size and weight restrictions.
- Internal Dimensions: 32.5 x 16 x 40.8 cm
- External Dimensions: 34.8 x 18 x 49.5 cm
- Weight: 2.91 kg
- Up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm)
- 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights.
- Up to a 15" laptop, 10" tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories