Godox TT350S Mini Thinklite TTL Flash for Sony
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
With full support for Sony ADI / P-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350S Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350S is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350S will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
Guide Number: 118.11' / 36 m at ISO 100 (105 mm Position)
24 to 105 mm
14 mm (with Wide-Angle Adapter)
Bounce Head: -7 to +90°
Swivel Head: 360°
Flash Duration: 1/350 to 1/20000 Second
Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1 to 2.2 Seconds
Secondary Illumination: None
Exposure Control: ADI / P-TTL
Flash Modes: Hi-Speed Sync
Power Range: 1/1 to 1/128
Flash Compensation: -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
Wireless Operation: Radio
Up to 98.43' / 30 m
Up to 49.21' / 15 m (Master, Slave)
Wireless Channels: 16
Wireless Groups 3:
Slave Timing Modes: Instant Sync
Internal Power: 2 x AA (Alkaline, NiMH)
External Power Pack Compatible: No
Off-Camera Terminal: None
Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5 x 2.4 x 1.5" / 140 x 62 x 38 mm
Weight: 7.05 oz / 200 g (without Batteries)