Fujifilm EF-X500 Flash Light Speedlight
Warranty: 1 Year Fujifilm Malaysia
In the box: Fujifilm EF-X500 Flash, Diffuser, Mini Stand, Soft Case.
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
- Guide Number: 164' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (20mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light
- Tilts from -10 to 90°
- Rotates Left 135° & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Multi Flash Mode; High-Speed Sync
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with the maximum guide number of approx. 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft). Its support for the FP mode (high-speed flash sync) means the flash can be fired at any shutter speed. This means you can concentrate on shooting when a faster shutter speed is required, for example, in order to use a near-maximum aperture to produce beautiful bokeh. EF-X500 also supports multi-flash lighting. Set up multiple flashes to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. TTL lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that you can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
FP flash (high-speed flash sync) freeing photographers from worrying about shutter speed
With cameras equipped with a focal plane shutter, when the shutter speed is high, the first and second shutter curtains move across at the same time, making the exposure through a narrow vertical slit between them. Because of this, light from a conventional flash can only reach a small section of the sensor. This is why a slower shutter speed must be used in flash photography, with the range of available shutter speeds severely limited.
EF-X500 supports the FP mode (high-speed flash sync), in which the flash outputs continuous light while the first and second curtains travel across the sensor, thereby enabling flash photography at any shutter speed.
When shooting with a near-maximum aperture to create beautiful bokeh, the shutter speed tends to go higher. This flash mode frees photographers from having to be conscious about shutter speed limitations, and instead allows them to focus on shooting.
Wireless multi-flash TTL freely controlling light on subject and background to enable creative photography
EF-X500 can be used in multi-flash setup to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. TTL lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that you can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
Multiple flashes can be controlled in up to three groups, each of which can be set up to have different light output, allowing you to fine-tune the space of light. As the light output can also be adjusted from the camera, you don’t need to set it down for lighting control.
This is the first Fujifilm flash that is dust-resistant and water-resistant. Use it with the weather-sealed X Series cameras to broaden your photographic fields.
Dust-resistant and water-resistant capabilities expanding the scope of photographic fields when used with X Series cameras.
Innovative design with low center of gravity creating a perfect harmony with the lightweight and compact X Series cameras
The front side of EF-X500's main body is applied with leather texture to compliment the design of the X Series cameras. It is designed with low center of gravity to maintain ease of operation when mounted on the X Series cameras, known for their lightweight and compact bodies.
Other product features
- Maximum guide number approx. 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft)
- Zooming the illumination angle for the focal lengths of 24mm - 105mm*, and covering the illumination angle of around 20mm* when the wide panel is used
- Flash head that can be tilted up by 90 degrees, down by 10 degrees, to the left by 135 degrees and to the right by 180 degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catchlight
- Registers up to ten combinations of various settings. Register settings to suit a specific shooting condition in advance, so that they can be activated quickly when required.
Battery pack "EF-BP1".
The external battery pack "EF-BP1" takes eight AA batteries to shorten charging time and improve the number of flashes per charge.