Feelworld LUT5 5.5" Ultra Bright 3000nit Touch Screen Field Monitor
* 5.5-inch 1920x1080 full HD IPS screen
* Touch screen menu operation, improve shooting efficiency
* Ultra-bright 3000nit, clearly visible in the sun
* Light sensor auto dimming
* Supports 3D LUT Log to REC.709 and user 3D LUT upload (up to 50)
* Supports HDR monitoring, what you see is what you get
* Sony F970 external install and power kit design can be used to install and supply power to external equipment, easy to install and disassemble, simplify your photography equipment
* With Waveform, Vectorscope, RGB Histogram, Focus Assist, Monochrome etc. functions, can help you accurately exposure and focus every shot.
* Stereo Earphone output
* DC 8V power out to power your DSLR camera or mirrorless camera
Ultra High Bright 3000nit On-camera Monitor
Daylight Viewable, flexible mobility on set
FEELWORLD LUT5 is a 5.5-inch ultra-high bright on-camera monitor, with 3000nit ultra-high brightness, the screen is clearly visible in the sun. Full HD LCD touch screen, easy to operate; supports HDMI signal 4K@30Hz, HDR monitoring, custom 3D LUT and other professional auxiliary composition tools. There is a F970 external install and powr kit on the rear of LUT5, which can install such as wireless transmission, LED light, etc. It combines the monitor with wireless transmission to get rid of unnecessary cables, , which is perfect for director monitoring, 1st AC to focus pulling in the film crew. The compact size and lightweight can be used with a gimbal to move quickly on set.
Compact and Lightweight
The compact size and lightweight of LUT5 is suitable for use with a gimbal can move quickly on set.
5.5” LCD Full HD Resolution
Viewing clearly and capture every detail with confidence
he LUT5 comes with a 5.5-inch 1920x1080 full HD panel, it displays your stills and monitoring content at superior color fidelity. Ultra high brightness 3000nits, 1000:1 contrast ratio and sRGB / Rec.709 Color Gamut, resulting in exceptional screen clarity even in intense lighting conditions. With the monitor displaying your content at 368 pixels per inch (PPI), you can shoot in broad daylight with confidence and refine your content on the set. The wide 160º viewing angle makes it easy for multiple members of the crew to watch it at the same time.
3000nit Daylight Viewable
Ideal for outdoor shooting
With the support of 3000 nits of ultra-high brightness, LUT5 is not afraid of strong light. And the outdoor shooting screen display is clearly visible, you can shoot without a sunshade.
Light Sensor for Auto Dimming
The LUT5 has an ambient light sensor, from a dim studio to a sunny location, from midnight moonlight to noon sunshine, it can automatically adjust the monitor brightness to fit your filmming environment.
Full Touch Screen Design
Easy and sensitive operation, make your filming more efficiency
The innovative touch screen LCD user interface provides incredible control. You can use simple tap and swipe gestures for the important monitoring functions without buttons.
Touch Screen Operating Instruction
1. When the monitor and touch are both on, continuously click the screen twice to enter the main menu.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the shortcut menu and click on the corresponding menu to open or set the corresponding function. Double-click the shortcut menu function and select the function setting with the "<" or ">" key.
3. On the left side of the screen (1/2 split screen), you can directly adjust the brightness of the screen backlight; on the right side of the screen (1/2 split screen), you can directly adjust the volume.
4. Click any space beside the menu to exit.
Bulit-in Cooling System
Multidimensional cooling holes design
The monitor built-in heat conducting unit and low consumption fan, and equipped with multidimensional cooling holes, better cooling effective.
True Color. Professional Color Calibration
Use Rec.709 color standard
FEELWORLD uses the professional Rec.709 HD color standard, and uses the color calibration technology, with the professional instrument calibration at the factory, it can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproduction easily, do not distort the color, show the real image when you shooting video.
Accurate Color Reproduction
FEELWORLD monitor support ITU standards and HD video Rec.709 standard consistent color space, advanced image processing technology, present the clear image and natural color, ensuring accurate color reproduction, to reproduce the physical nature of the shooting, enabling users to accurately evaluate the quality of various
Innovative External Install and Power Design
Simplify your photography equipment
A Sony F970 external install and power kit design is added to the back of the monitor. The external kit can be used to install and install the external equipment, like wireless transmission, LED light, video converter and others that can be powered by a Sony F970 battery. This innovative external power supply design meets the need to power for external wireless transmission, LED light and other equipment, greatly saving the space occupied by the equipment and reducing the weight of photography equipment.
The kit has two cross slots, you can adjust the position of the external device by loosening the screws. When you don't need the kit, you can directly loosen the screws to remove the kit.
4K HDMI Input and Output
The LUT5 supports 4K@30Hz signal input and output, which is transmitting without loss and the screen is clearer.
Flexible Power Supply
The rear of the monitor provides a battery slot, which can be installed with standard Sony NP-F series batteries to provide long-lasting power for your bright screen!
● Compatible Sony NP-F Battery: F970 F960 F950 F930 F770 F750 F730 F570 F550 F530 series
As the LUT5 has 3000nit brightness, power consumption is greater than normal brightness monitors, we recommend you use the Sony standard F970 battery to power monitor. Using the F970 battery (7.4V 6600mah), the monitor can working about 2.5 hours. Note: Different specifications of the battery have different capability. The working time for the monitor will be different. Higher capability (working time) will be longer.
Smarter Tools for Absolute Precision
Our flexible OS is packed with an extensive suite of scopes, all 1-touch away and simple to use. The Video OS includes tools for focus, framing & exposure (waveform, RGB parade, vectorscope, RGB histogram, histogram, embedded audio, focus peaking, zoom, zebra, false color, safe frames, etc.) as well as a flexible 3D LUT implementation (use built-in LOG to Rec.709 video or upload .cube files) and options for anamorphic de-squeeze monitoring.
Load Custom 3D LUTs，Preview Filming Look in Field Shooting
Support to load 50 custom LUTs
The LUT loading function makes the color calibration easier and more intuitive, optimizes the workflow and improves the work efficiency in the early stage of shooting. You could use built-in LOG or upload .cube files. LUT5 allows you to load internally up to 50 custom LUTs, looks or profiles at any time via the SD Card Slot and instantly select between them, maintaining creative intent, always.
What you see is what you get
The LUT5 has built-in HLG 2020, HLG 709, HLG P3 HDR 3D LUT, and Rec709 De-slog3 LUTs, includes SLOG2, SLOG3, LOGC, VLOG. The monitor can display an HDR (high dynamic range) signal for incredible clarity and detail,which can simplify the post-production process and improve the efficiency greatly through precise control in the early stage.
Accurate waveform monitoring
Save your budget
When you need to analyze image quality more accurately than simply looking at the picture then use LUT5's built in waveform monitoring! Choose from waveform (RGB Parade, YUV Parade, Y Parade), vectorscope, histogram, audio phase and level displays, and get broadcast accurate waveform monitoring that shows everything you need to know technically about your video and audio signals. The functions can be opened separately, and also support one key to open all scope mode. LUT5 becomes the ideal choice for live production monitoring, so you no longer need to use a separate expensive scopes!
Multiple Installation Methods
Meet your diverse need of monitoring
The monitor is equipped with 2 standard 1/4” mounting threads (bottom, right side), you can easily mount it on the camera or other types of equipment with a magic arm, bracket, etc.. Whether it is horizontal or vertical shooting, you can accurately monitor.
Mini Hot Shoe Mount Adapter
Upper with 180° viewing angle, base with 360° rotation
The standard accessory mini hot shoe mount adapter can quick release and attach to camera monitor, led light, flash, microphone, etc. Upper with 180° viewing angle and base with 360° rotation.
* Support 3D LUT Log to Rec.709, user 3D LUT Upload
* Support Touch Menu
* Parade (RGB, YUV, Y)
* All Waves
* RGB Histogram
* Brightness Histogram
* Embedded Audio
* Peaking Focus (red, green, blue, white, yellow five peaking colors optional; 1~10 peaking level adjustable)
* False Colors
* Zebra Exposure (1%~100% adjustable)
* Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Gray)
* Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
* Anamorphic Mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.6x, 1.8x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
* Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
* Image Freeze
* Center Marker
* Safety Marker (70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1:1, 1.91:1.1, 4:5, 9:16, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
* Ratio Marker (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
* Marker Color (red, green, blue, white, black, yellow)
* Color Temperature Adjustment (5600K, 6500K, 9300K, user)
* Nine Grid
* Zoom (100%~500%)
* Aspect Ratio
* Pixel to Pixel
Feelworld LUT5 5.5" Monitor
Micro HDMI Cable
Mini hot shoe mount+Hex wrench