PRO Slim Digital CPL Circular Polarizing Lens Filter
Content: PRO Slim Digital CPL Filter, UV Protected Case
- These filter quality are no less than Hoya Pro1-Digital and Kenko series filter.
- The filter frame are made on Anodized Aluminum Metal, it is slim.
- All the filter made of Optical Glass which were imported from Japan and Germany.
- Ultra thin low profile frames to help avoid vignetting on super super wide angle lenses.
- Black rimmed glass reduces light reflection around the filter edge.
- Black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame reduces reflection
Attach or Retouch?
Would you rather spend your time attaching the right filter than retouching every photo? Attaching the right filter can replace the need to retouch each digital photo you take. Using filters allows you to spend more time taking photos and less time in front of the computer!
Digital Cameras Need Multicoated Filters
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly susceptible to reflections - this stray light can ruin your photographs! Don't risk your valuable photos by using bare-glass filters.
The Clear Advantage
Now try a Digital Multi-Coated filter and see how the benefit of substantially reduced reflections can improve your image. Reduced internal reflections mean a clearer image with greater contrast.
Knurled Frame Edge
Equipped with a knurling edge for easy attachment and removal.
UV Protected Cases
Filter case are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
Color and contrast enhancement
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIRCULAR PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
Reduce Glare and Reflections with the CIRCULAR PL
Using the CIRCULAR PL filter, reflections and glare can be reduced significantly from non-metallic surfaces. A camera angle of 30 degrees from the reflecting surface (glass, water, etc.) is ideal for maximum effect.